Top 20 Inspirational Quotes and Sayings
Are you interested in inspirational quotes?
Here you can find top 20 inspirational quotes and sayings with beautiful backgrounds.
TOP 20 INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES AND SAYINGS
The desired quotes are awaiting you below. They are available for free.
1. Do one thing every day that scares you. Eleanor Roosevelt
2. We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be. Kurt Vonnegut
3. Sometimes you wake up. Sometimes the fall kills you. And sometimes, when you fall, you fly. Neil Gaiman
4. What’s meant to be will always find a way. Trisha Yearwood
5. And now here is my secret, a very simple secret: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye. Antoine de Saint-Exupery
6. If you’re reading this… Congratulations, you’re alive. If that’s not something to smile about, then I don’t know what is. Chad Sugg
7. The flower that blooms in adversity is the rarest and most beautiful of all. Walt Disney Company
8. We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty. Maya Angelou
9. You never have to change anything you got up in the middle of the night to write. Saul Bellow
10. Courage is the most important of all the virtues because without courage, you can’t practice any other virtue consistently. Maya Angelou
11. The unexamined life is not worth living. Socrates
12. I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched. Edgar Allan Poe
13. Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever. Lance Armstrong Sally Jenkins
14. The things you do for yourself are gone when you are gone, but the things you do for others remain as your legacy. Kalu Ndukwe Kalu
15. It’s not the load that breaks you down, it’s the way you carry it. Lou Holtz
16. I dream my painting and I paint my dream. Vincent Willem van Gogh
17. Understanding is the first step to acceptance, and only with acceptance can there be recovery. J.K. Rowling
18. You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength. Marcus Aurelius
19. Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely. Roy T. Bennett
20. If you treat an individual as he is, he will remain how he is. But if you treat him as if he were what he ought to be and could be, he will become what he ought to be and could be. Johann Wolfgang von Goeth
SHARE THESE INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES AND SAYINGS
If you like this content, you can share this post on social networks or send it to your friends.
You can have much faster access to this website by adding it to bookmarks. Maybe you will need it in the future.