Top 20 Happy Quotes and Sayings
Are you interested in happy quotes?
Here you can find top 20 happy quotes and sayings with beautiful backgrounds.
TOP 20 HAPPY QUOTES AND SAYINGS
The desired quotes are awaiting you below. They are available for free.
1. For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness. Ralph Waldo Emerson
2. Folks are usually about as happy as they make their minds up to be. Abraham Lincoln
3. It’s so hard to forget pain, but it’s even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace. Chuck Palahniuk
4. Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know. Ernest Hemingway
5. Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony. Mahatma Gandhi
6. You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life. Albert Camus
7. There’s nothing like deep breaths after laughing that hard. Nothing in the world like a sore stomach for the right reasons. Stephen Chbosky
8. Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad. Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
9. Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions. Dalai Lama XIV
10. Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears. John Lennon
11. They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for. Tom Bodett
12. The most important thing is to enjoy your life. To be happy. It’s all that matters. Audrey Hepburn
13. Happiness is a warm puppy. Charles M. Schulz
14. It isn’t what you have or who you are or where you are or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about it. Dale Carnegie
15. No medicine cures what happiness cannot. Gabriel Garcia Marquez
16. Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness. Bertrand Russell
17. Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get. W. P. Kinsella
18. I’ve got nothing to do today but smile. Simon and Garfunkel
19. Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny. Steve Maraboli
20. The worst part of success is trying to find someone who is happy for you. Bette Midler
SHARE THESE HAPPY QUOTES AND SAYINGS
If you like this content, you can share this post on social networks or send it to your friends.
You can have much faster access to this website by adding it to bookmarks. Maybe you will need it in the future.